Seller’s user agreement
- •The seller of the present guarantees that, according to the legislation of the country of the seller’s residency, it has the necessary legal and legal capacity (legal personality, torteability) sufficient to use the service on the conditions specified in this agreement.
1. Acceptance of the agreement
- •1.1 The concept of the agreement is made by the seller through context (actual) actions, which are the passage of the registration procedure on the service. The end of the registration procedure of the seller is recognized as an acceptance of this Agreement.
- •1.2 The actual use of the service by the seller (visiting its individual sections) is also accepted by the acceptance of this Agreement, which indicates the intention, will, consent and desire of the seller to observe and fulfill the terms of the agreement.
- •1.3 The acceptance of the Agreement means familiarization, understanding of all together and each separately of the terms of the Agreement, the complete, unconditional and unconditional consent of the seller with the provisions determined in the agreement.
2. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- •2.1 For the purpose of this Agreement, the following terms are used in the following meaning:
- •2.1.1 Service "GGSEL" or" Service - a set of information and technical solutions located on the Internet at the address: POETA RICARD SANMARTI, 12-28, 46020, Valencia, Valencia, Spain, enabling direct interaction between the Seller and the Buyer and mutual settlements between them.
- •2.1.2 Service Administration - “GGSEL” in the person of its authorized representative (moderator), who has the rights, management and service disposal.
- •2.1.3 Salesman - an individual (citizen), a legal entity or individual entrepreneur, including in the person of his authorized representative, registered on the service and selling (sale) of goods.
- •2.1.4 Buyer - a natural person (citizen), individual entrepreneur or legal entity, including in the person of its authorized representative, making (s) purchase of Goods and/or having (s) intention to purchase Goods and/or having (s) purchased Goods and/or having (s) acquainted with information about Goods.
- •2.1.5 Product - Any thing, property, digital and virtual object, work or service proposed by the seller for sale (implementation) to customers by posting information about them on the service.
- •2.1.6 Email (e-mail) -A special technology that provides sending and receiving electronic messages, letters, files, documents, etc. through the use of the information and telecommunication network Internet.
- •2.1.7 Personal Area - the personal section of the service provided to each seller after registration and used to use the service in accordance with its purpose.
- •2.2 The terms not defined in clause 2.1. of this Agreement may be used in the Agreement. In such cases, the interpretation of terms shall be made in accordance with the text and meaning of this Agreement. If there is no unambiguous interpretation of a term in the text of this Agreement, the interpretation of terms should be guided by: first of all - defined on the Service; secondly - in accordance with the norms of the current applicable legislation of the country of residence of the Service Administration.
3. The subject of the agreement
- •3.1 The main purpose and focus of the service is to ensure the possibility of interaction between sellers and buyers in order to sell (sale) of goods, information about which is placed on the service, and the implementation of mutual settlements between them.
- •3.2 Service Administration is the organizer of the interaction between the seller and the buyer by providing them for the use of the service.
- •3.3 The Administration of the Service does not participate in determining the conditions of realization of Goods (price, quantity, etc.), is not the owner of these Goods, does not independently act as a Seller or Buyer. At the same time, the Administration of the Service has the right to establish restrictions on prices for certain varieties of Goods.
- •3.4 The Administration of the Service is entitled to receive remuneration in the form of a commission for the provision of services for the use of the Service. The amount of commission is indicated on the Service and may vary depending on the section of the Service where information about the Seller's Goods is published. The commission is charged in case of completion of the transaction for the sale of the Goods between the Seller and the Buyer.
- •3.5 Payment for registration on the service is not charged.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- •4.1 Rights and obligations of the seller:
- •4.1.1 The Seller undertakes to sell the Goods that meet the requirements of the current legislation, are not prohibited or restricted in circulation. The Seller confirms that it has legal rights and opportunities to sell the Goods, information about which it places on the Service.
- •4.1.2 The seller undertakes to comply with the conditions for the sale of goods, about which there is an agreement with the buyer.
- •4.1.3 The seller undertakes to comply with the requirements of the quality of goods, their compliance with state standards, GOSTs, Regulations and conditions.
- •4.1.4 The seller undertakes to provide complete and reliable information about himself, sold (sold) goods, in particular, in order to publish and familiarize yourself with this information by buyers.
- •4.1.5 The seller undertakes to independently and timely get acquainted with all the information posted on the service, as well as in notifications entering the email address or to the seller’s personal account.
- •4.1.6 The seller undertakes to post information about goods in the sections of the service corresponding to the varieties of the goods, and at the same time observing the restrictions and additional requirements established by the Service Administration.
- •4.1.7 The seller is not entitled to overtake the sales rating.
- •4.1.8 The seller undertakes to store information about the login and password to enter his personal account in an inaccessible place for third parties, as well as not provide it to third parties.
- •4.1.9 The real seller guarantees and assures that all actions committed by using the Personal Account are considered to be committed directly.
- •4.1.10 The seller has the right to independently determine the conditions for the sale of goods, in particular, their price.
- •4.1.11 The seller has the right to post information about goods on the service.
- •4.1.12 other rights, opportunities and obligations determined at the discretion of the Service Administration.
- •4.2 Rights and obligations of the Service Administration:
- •4.2.1 The Service Administration has the right to amend this Agreement.
- •4.2.2 The Service Administration has the right to install, cancel or change the fee for the services it provided.
- •4.2.3 The Service Administration has the right to delete any information from the service violating this agreement, legislation or the rights and interests of third parties.
- •4.2.4 The Service Administration has the right to refuse the seller to provide services, in the case of his illegal activity, as well as if the seller’s rating becomes negative.
- •4.2.5 The Administration of the Service has the right to make a refund to the Buyer for the Product, for which the Buyer left a negative feedback, if within 3 calendar days the Seller has not left a counter comment on the negative feedback or contacted the Administration of the Service. Refunds to the Buyer are made from the Seller's personal account in full, except for the commissions involved in the return of resources.
- •4.2.6 The Service Administration has the right to demand documents for goods sold by the seller, in particular, confirming the source of their origin. At the same time, the term for withdrawal of funds by the seller may be increased for the deadline for the provision of such documents.
- •4.2.7 The Service Administration has the right to demand additional documents and confirmation of the seller’s identification, in particular, the provision of identification documents, video conference, etc.
- •4.2.8 The Service Administration has the right to reduce the seller’s rating as a penalty for violation of agreements with the buyer.
- •4.2.9 The Service Administration has the right to suspend the seller’s activities on the service in the absence of an answer from the seller to appeals and reports of the service administration of more than 48 (forty -eight) hours.
- •4.3 The Seller hereby consents to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, reflection of his data in myAlpari and on the Service. The Administration of the Service has the right to use the Seller's personal data for the purposes of execution of this Agreement in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
- •5.1 For violation of the conditions established by this Agreement, sellers and the Service Administration are liable in accordance with applicable law.
- •5.2 Due to the features of the service functionality, the service administration cannot be responsible for the actions of sellers and buyers, including the non-compliance with the seller and the buyer of obligations for the purchase and sale of goods.
- •5.3 The Service Administration has the right to participate in the regulation of controversial and conflict situations between the seller and the buyer, acting as an arbiter.
- •5.4 In the case of holding the Service Administration liable for the seller’s actions, the service administration has the right to transfer the specified responsibility to the seller and recover the losses incurred by it from the seller.
- •5.5 For violation of this Agreement, the rights and interests of third parties, the norms of current legislation, the Administration of the Service has the right to unilaterally without prior notice to the Seller or with prior notice to the Seller, as well as without explaining the reasons to apply the following measures to the Seller:
- •5.5.1 make a warning seller;
- •5.5.2 Delete the seller’s personal account from the service, thereby forbidding the seller to use the service;
- •5.5.3 Block the seller’s personal account for a certain time set at the discretion of the Service Administration;
- •5.5.4 establish a ban on the use by the seller of individual sections of the service for a certain period or without determining the deadline.
- •5.6 The Administration of the Service is not responsible for non-fulfillment and/or improper fulfillment by the Buyer and the Seller of their mutual obligations, including, but not limited to the above - for violation of the conditions of quality, quantity, completeness, appearance and form of the Goods, for violations of the conditions of delivery of the Goods, etc.
- •5.7 The Service Administration is not responsible for the improper performance of obligations by third parties, in particular, from the part of payment systems, credit organizations (banks), hosts and providers, mobile operators, etc.
- •"5.8 The Service Administration is not responsible in any form for the mismatch of the contents, functionality and appointment of the Service to the seller’s expectations. The service is provided for the use of sellers on the principle of "as is."
6. The action of the agreement
- •6.1 This Agreement shall enter into force from the moment it is posted on the Internet on the service specified in clause 2.1.1 of this Agreement.
- •6.2 This Agreement was enforced for an indefinite period and loses its strength when it can be canceled by the Service by the Administration.
- •6.3 In case of making changes to the Agreement, such changes shall come into force from the moment of publication of the new version of the Agreement on the Service, unless another term of entry into force of changes is not determined additionally at the time of its publication. The Administration of the Service has the right to unilaterally make changes to the text of the Agreement.
- •6.4 The seller undertakes to independently monitor changes in the provisions of this Agreement and is liable for the negative consequences related to the non -compliance of this obligation.
- •6.5 If the Seller does not agree with the relevant changes, the Seller must stop using the Service and refuse from the services provided by the Administration of the Service. Otherwise, the Seller's continued use of the Service means that the Seller agrees with the terms of the Agreement in the new version.
- •6.6 Actual version of the agreement is located at the service at:https://GGsel.net/selleragreement.